16 | Rodri - 2023/24

watched embargoed pc from Pep & youtube recommended a interview from Rodri before the arsenal game with the title "I´m in the best shape of my life"...10 days later the turnaround...strange..idk..sometimes players should think twice before speaking in public

Pep famous vid/quote: "We are tired? F*ck you, We are tired? F*ck you. You're not tired if you want to be Champions."

watched embargoed pc from Pep & youtube recommended a interview from Rodri before the arsenal game with the title "I´m in the best shape of my life"...10 days later the turnaround...strange..idk..sometimes players should think twice before speaking in public

Pep famous vid/quote: "We are tired? F*ck you, We are tired? F*ck you. You're not tired if you want to be Champions."

Managers come out with all sorts of shit, Saturday Wednesday Saturday so tough so so tough is a regular comment from Pep and other managers.

They presume people have goldfish memories and it appears some do.

I think a gamble has been taken through necessity because we drop points when he doesn't play. It's starting to show so I think we will have to take a chance on a couple of games. We shouldn't really be relying on one player playing pretty much every game when fit tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.