17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

I wonder if the latest injury together with reports that we are delaying contract extension talks and gossip about us looking at Wirtz and Guimaraes is an indication that we might be looking at the “offer” from the Saudis. £100m for a 32/33 year old would be hard to turn down,even if it is KDB.
Personally I would question whether he’s struggling with a groin injury, as reported, or whether in fact he’s still troubled by or at least lacking confidence in his hamstring, and that’s why he’s been rested.

Hamstring injuries are notoriously difficult to recover from and if it still is an issue then I would think all options would be considered by the club unfortunately.

I wonder if the latest injury together with reports that we are delaying contract extension talks and gossip about us looking at Wirtz and Guimaraes is an indication that we might be looking at the “offer” from the Saudis. £100m for a 32/33 year old would be hard to turn down,even if it is KDB.
He has just signed an extension hasnt he ?

He has just signed an extension hasnt he ?
I honestly don’t know. I read earlier this week that he has a contract until summer of 2025. I have also read that both parties want to extend this by an year but I don’t if that has happened.

I honestly don’t know. I read earlier this week that he has a contract until summer of 2025. I have also read that both parties want to extend this by an year but I don’t if that has happened.
Kev will sign no problem , he doesnt have an agent doing it , it will be no problem when the time comes

Rest him.

He doesnt need to be rushed back, we have Foden in that role who I am more than happy with.

If we got offered £100m for him, we'd be absolute fools not to take it. It's just business sense. But that offer won't come.
No way kev will survive in Saudi Arabia. Pale skin, ginger hair, he'll look like a boiled lobster after 10mins in the sun.
No chance he'll go, no chance we'll sell. He's got at least two top end years left in him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.