17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Kevin never stopped running today...I'd like to know what distance he covered.

His lack of pace wasn’t the problem today. It looked like one of those days when he’s just trying to do it all and trying to do it all just a fraction too quickly. Just needs to relax a little.

The margins he plays in are so fine he sometimes has games like this.

On another day he gets 3 assists.

Gonna enjoy every minute of KDB ,because we will never see his like again ,maybe only a couple of seasons left for Kev and i am going to savour every second he plays , King Col and Merlin have always been the best footballers the club has ever seen in my opinion but KDB is now at the same level.If he helps us win a couple of more Champs leagues and league titles then he will go down as the greatest ever City player.

Gonna enjoy every minute of KDB ,because we will never see his like again ,maybe only a couple of seasons left for Kev and i am going to savour every second he plays , King Col and Merlin have always been the best footballers the club has ever seen in my opinion but KDB is now at the same level.If he helps us win a couple of more Champs leagues and league titles then he will go down as the greatest ever City player.
He is already. Has nothing to prove anymore, just to boost stats up

His lack of pace wasn’t the problem today. It looked like one of those days when he’s just trying to do it all and trying to do it all just a fraction too quickly. Just needs to relax a little.
Exactly. He also looked indecisive which is something I don't think I've ever said about him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.