17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Kev will do at least 2 more years here and then he'll be off to the States for a Swansong on what has/is an incredible career. No chance he goes to the Desert.

Kev will do at least 2 more years here and then he'll be off to the States for a Swansong on what has/is an incredible career. No chance he goes to the Desert.
Once City and Kev part ways, who knows? Money talks. He'll almost certainly be off to the highest bidder.

Yes, I think he is in the red zone and advised to only play a short period.

He played well within himself and I feel it was a sub designed to give the other City players confidence as we seemed so nervous.

Clearly Grealish not fit either, with these large benches we are putting players who are never going to play on them.

Those two full games against Copenhagen and Chelsea didn't help him. Should have been subbed off vs Chelsea, wasn't effective anyway.

He will recover, hopefully he'll be fit enough to start at Liverpool.

Reckon pep is trying to get jack and Kev fit for rags and dippers
Same with Haaland coming off
We haven’t been great recently but next week we’ll leather them
Worried about the Luton team though

I see this thread is full of medical experts , no idea why the club employs doctors and physios they could log onto here and get expert advice for nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.