17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Non stop running but looked a bit slow & rusty. Didn’t seem fired up for it. He is still coming back from injury though

I actually felt like his general play was impressive. His final ball was lacking today though

Just watched interview with camel gob. No idea how old it is but Kev has his current locks.

Good viewing. Camel clearly respected of our Prince.

He wasn't great again, but I understand his frustration with being taken off.

At the same time, as others mentioned in the match thread, he was walking back far too often.

No player bigger than the club. Not even king KDB. Bad attitude today. Pep is the boss, Kevin is the player. If he has a problem with that, there is a very lucrative offer from Saudi in the summer.

Poor today and even poorer to be giving your manager shit for being rightly hooked. Bad day at the office, more than enough credit in his bank.

But the sooner he’s not part of a midfield 3, the better. Not got the legs for it.

Hindsight is wonderful, but I wonder whether he could have come off the bench today for the last half an hour?

Hasn't got the legs to be chasing the ball around Anfield, and was non existent in the 2nd half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.