17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

He’s right to be pissed off. His game was ruined by having Alvarez stink the place out and then he’s hooked at the same time as him.

The big change this season is Alvarez for gundogan and it’s awful. Kev wasn’t the issue today. Haaland wasn’t the issue.

Take Alvarez out and it flows nicely.
He has no right to be pissed off to a point he shows disrespect to Pep in view of everyone.

wasn’t Alvarez’s fault that Kevin looked like he couldn’t get back to defend. Kevin deserved to be hooked as he looked like he was running in sinking sand. And as a club legend and experienced pro should not of reacted in the way he did.

Against the top teams, I don't know if it's best to use him.

He doesn't have the intensity for this level, he is much better suited against the weak teams where he can easily tear them apart with more time on the ball.

Alvarez is similar unfortunately.

Or he is a several time champion, one of the best players of his generation and just played 60 odd minutes of football that was miles away from his and the rest of the teams best so has the right to be annoyed and has more than earned the right to speak to Pep about what he thinks. Id be worried if he didnt give a shit.
Giving a shit doesn’t have to be disrespecting the coaching staff/manager and acting like a child. I’d expect that from Balotelli, not KDB. It was a bad look and he has to be better. If I was Pep I’d certainly be benching him v Newcastle, irrespective of whether he needs a rest or not. Pep has always said he doesn’t like “bad faces”. He had better treat KDB exactly how he’d treat Cancelo if he did the same, otherwise it’s weak management.

Giving a shit doesn’t have to be disrespecting the coaching staff/manager and acting like a child. I’d expect that from Balotelli, not KDB. It was a bad look and he has to be better. If I was Pep I’d certainly be benching him v Newcastle, irrespective of whether he needs a rest or not. Pep has always said he doesn’t like “bad faces”. He had better treat KDB exactly how he’d treat Cancelo if he did the same, otherwise it’s weak management.
Great post. I also want him dropped for his complete lack of professionalism towards the manager. It looked like Pep tried to sit next to him and explain but Kevin continued to argue. Resulting in Pep giving up and walking off.

He’s right to be pissed off. His game was ruined by having Alvarez stink the place out and then he’s hooked at the same time as him.

The big change this season is Alvarez for gundogan and it’s awful. Kev wasn’t the issue today. Haaland wasn’t the issue.

Take Alvarez out and it flows nicely.
This is it for me.

The game was crying out for more stability in the middle as Alvarez lost possession repeatedly, so Kova was the right sub.

Either take Erling off and commit to the false nine or pull one of Phil/Bernie and push Julian up.

Either way with more in the center Kev can pull the strings.

Christ.

Well Pep was the one running up the steps to sit next to Kev. Kev is a "bad face" for being frustrated is he, interesting.

What Cancelo did was fucking light years away from Kev.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.