18 | Stefan Ortega - 2023/24

Sadly, he’s got “Starting goalkeeper for a team with good chance of winning something” written all over him…but I hope he signs a 3 yr extension unless we’ve got a great young keeper we haven’t given away yet?!

More he plays, the more likely it is he departs in the summer. We're quite lucky that a lot of top teams don't need a keeper right now so perhaps we can keep hold of him but there's a few options, wouldn't be surprised to see bayern come in for him depending on what manager ends up there.

Just don't sell him on the cheap. He's miles better than Raya who arsenal are obligated to buy for £30 million. We should be starting any bids at £40 million minimum.

I really rate Ortega, he's got great reactions. I even wonder if we might have won the CL a little earlier with him in nets? I don't see us going out away in Madrid in the semi with him in nets? Not sure if we would have beat Liverpool in the final though? It would have been very close...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.