1894 Group - the summer and beyond

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by M18CTID, 12 May 2016.

1. think the players should be left to decide, fans should be able to get behind the team whichever way they're kicking.

2. kippaxkid74

kippaxkid74

Yes but if your survey was on your own twitter page, the people who read it are already in the south stand or members of your group.. so of course 80% are in favour (800 people..). It's like if the lib dems did a survey to their members asking opinion on something they've been pushing for, most would already agree because they are members!

I think many of us on here are just pointing out that to claim it's what people have been asking for is nonsense... people who you ask, who you hang out with in the pub, or follow your twitter page already have a vested interest as they are the people at that end!

3. wearethesouthstand

wearethesouthstand

hi there. we don't run a membership scheme so there is no clash with the official supporters club. the twitter page has 13000 followers but it's an open account so anyone can follow it or vote on stuff, same as facebook, we have 10,000 followers on facebook but we've had 75,000 people read updates on occasions and anyone can comment / post. so it's not a case of asking "our mates". can only take the responses from people that do bother to vote and pass them on. there's votes on here which have similar numbers of responses. as we said, club will take that and consider it. perhaps they roll it out as a question via city voice or whatever.

4. bhayes

bhayes

this might be off topic but I was wondering if you could make a chant for raheem. He is short of confidence and city fans need to show him some love.

5. dannybcity

dannybcity

Something for Hart and Sterling might be a good idea considering the stick they've been taking?

6. Lovebitesandeveryfing

Lovebitesandeveryfing

grammar policeman
    I was going to post exactly this. I was thinking of adapting the chant from “We love you, City, we do” to “We love you, Raheem, we do”. i.e. one that's simple, and that every one knows. It would be really nice if the SS, and particularly the 1894 Group could give the lead, and get the whole stadium chanting it at the first home match, in the first few minutes. I think the lad would be deeply touched. Unfortunately, I'm absolutely not able to be at the first home, match, but could you make this one happen, fellas?

7. Passittogordon

Passittogordon

Any 1894 group members post here? Im in ss3 and me and about 50-100 others are responsible for the standing singing section up there. Any association? Or ways to link up?

8. paull1

paull1

It would be good if we could get something done for Raheem especially against them tramps on sat

9. wagonman

wagonman

Retired Street Performer.
    I am afraid he won't be playing on Saturday

JJ

10. paull1

paull1

I know, but he will still be watching.