19 | Julian Alvarez - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk by Manchester Evening News after he won the World Cup that Pep must find a way to play him with Haaland and Álvarez ride a bench a lot. Too much IMO. He should play more in his second season.

He is playing with the best striker in the world along with playing under the best coach/manager in the world. Given that he can play on either wing plus behind the striker, there is no better place for him than the European Champions.

All this talk by Manchester Evening News after he won the World Cup that Pep must find a way to play him with Haaland and Álvarez ride a bench a lot. Too much IMO. He should play more in his second season.
I agree that there was too much talk of him being on the bench, and I expect he will play a little more this season, but maybe not a huge amount.

This season only 6 Liverpool outfield players, and 8 Arsenal outfield players, spent more time on the pitch than Julian.

There are only a handful of clubs in the World that play as many games as City, and with a smaller squad than most, and all those trophies, I suspect he's thrilled with his first season.

honestly i'm scared shitless we lose him

He's gonna be a midfielder for us.

We've already seen Pep work on him and play him there multiple times this season, especially when KDB was out injured and we were wondering why..

But we have to be patient.. judge him in 2-3 years time.

He is not going anyway but he will if he doesn't get minutes. A lot of teams need strikers.Bayern Bacra Real PSG where will start. Pep will have bis task cut out. We can't afford to lose him

He is not going anyway but he will if he doesn't get minutes. A lot of teams need strikers.Bayern Bacra Real PSG where will start. Pep will have bis task cut out. We can't afford to lose him
I don't think we will lose him I don't think we want to lose him, but we could afford to lose him because we'd have a plan and be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.