19 | Julian Alvarez - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A treble in your first season to add to your World Cup medal isn't bad is it?

If he were to move I think he would want to be guaranteed to be the main striker and maybe some of the bigger clubs like Real and Bayern would not offer that.

I could see a club like Newcastle being really interested but it would be a step down in terms of club quality.

Hopefully he will get more minutes next year and be happy to stay for the long haul.

If he were to move I think he would want to be guaranteed to be the main striker and maybe some of the bigger clubs like Real and Bayern would not offer that.

I could see a club like Newcastle being really interested but it would be a step down in terms of club quality.

Hopefully he will get more minutes next year and be happy to stay for the long haul.
I think if Mahrez does leave he’ll get plenty of minutes on the wing, as no 10, and occasionally striker.

He can play all roles well.

iso vid of Julian vs Indonesia earlier today, typical scrappy actions ...

Despite not being played much in second half of our season he looks pretty tired. It seems the issue that he didn't get real break ever since last year is true, i hope he will get deserved break after this.

Last edited:

We are one of the bigger clubs ! why do we always say X or Y will go to a bigger club ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.