19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Look this guy is not a winger, he is not a midfielder, he is not even a 10, he's a striker and that's it and I hope this is the last time we ever see him play anywhere but striker because if this performance doesn't convince Pep he can't play anywhere else I don't know what will.

Arguably the worst I've seen a recent City player play.

Think he gave the ball away almost every time he had it, and just didn't know what to do with it.

Hasn't really kicked on from last season, and is being played in places he's not got the ability for.

Ive defended him plenty but he shouldn't really be on the pitch unless he's a direct substitution for Haaland

Not really sure I can criticize him that much because he's playing in a position that he doesn't have the capability to play... but at the same time you shouldn't be losing the amount of possession he did today if you are a decent footballer. Horrific first touch at times

He's been garbage for the majority of the season , Kovacic , Bobb even Doku should be all be starting before him , he was f*cking awful against he Dippers and gave the ball away all the time , leave him on the bench and give him the last ten minutes when we need him. Another player who has dropped off massively from last season , hopefully he gets his mojo back next season

Being shoehorned into the team. As I said and got shot down, him winning the World Cup gave city an issue with game time. As others as said him and erling should battle it out for the 9 shirt, with him being played here there and everywhere, it provides not competition to Erling, who I thought was poor.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.