19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Unless Pep changes his tactics and starts playing with a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-1-2 formation i don't think he and Haaland will be able to play togegher other than a couple of games or specific situations, and since Haaland will always be the obvious choice for N°9 i'm afraid that Julian will end up going to another team.

Didn't realise that was Julians 100th appearance for the club on Saturday, which is incredible given the time he's been here
I thought the commentator mentioned he had made either the most starts or appearances of any of our players this season.

I thought the commentator mentioned he had made either the most starts or appearances of any of our players this season.

Yes - half a dozen players have more minutes, but he's had the most appearances.

He made 49 last year too, but just over half were sub appearances.

Im not sure how we will keep him happy long term. Stick him in any team (say Spuds) and he starts most games 40+ i think he'd score 20/25 league goals. However we are probably the only team in Europe where that still isn't enough to be a starter most games due to our Viking so its a tricky one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.