2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Good Lord. I'm always hesitant to kill him on here because he has so many defenders for whatever reason.

I can't wrap my head around the club giving him an extension for so long. Pep benched him in the CL final for a reason and that was spot on. He's useless on the ball and gets more touches than anyone bar Rodri for us. I've said it before, but if he was locking things down defensively for us, then I'd be able to live with it more, but he's been shockingly on top of it all this season.
A weak link in the team, only those with a keen eye will notice it. Compare his distribution to Ake on the other side, if only his balls on the pitch had penetration like it does........ah forget it!

At 33 he's being coached by Stones into making the right passes and angles, if it's not a game whereby he's defending against an Mbappe or Vini, Akanji should start.

A weak link in the team, only those with a keen eye will notice it. Compare his distribution to Ake on the other side, if only his balls on the pitch had penetration like it does........ah forget it!

At 33 he's being coached by Stones into making the right passes and angles, if it's not a game whereby he's defending against an Mbappe or Vini, Akanji should start.
Funny how Pep our International Manager and the people who name the European team of the year and all the pundits think he is a great player
They mustn’t have a keen eye though !

Those with a keen eye! Ever so slightly arrogant that.

Referring to our biggest game in history as 'one game' just to brown nose Walker is hilarious. He only came on because Stones got Injured lol
Was Walker not injured (back I think ) prior to the final possibly a reason he didn’t start -who knows
Stones is absolute quality
Anyway let’s agree to disagree Walker for me gets in our strongest back 4 that’s why we all love football and have different views
Some even have keener eyes than others

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.