2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

I thought in the 2nd half his passing through the lines was good. Felt like he was the only one who tried to get Haaland involved. Solid in his defensive display. Good game & nothing to complain about.

Absolutely unreadable thread. Can we stop quoting the people who Kyle forgot to spit on their ringpieces please? Ta.
I think the user below can help you with that.
Another solid performance tonight. I guess Peps eyes are all seeing, when it comes to his picks. Still if he's ever short of sight, he need look no further for advice, when he can get it for free, on here.

He's obviously after The Pedant of The Week Pendant.
It's a bit odd that Walker's singled out, in an away win, that saw the only goal conceded, from a poor pass by the keeper.
We're on a huge run of games and the hate squad can't wait to pounce. Still, whilst they're in here, they're not on the streets.

I thought in the 2nd half his passing through the lines was good. Felt like he was the only one who tried to get Haaland involved. Solid in his defensive display. Good game & nothing to complain about.
Get out of here while you still can. You should know better than to come on here, praising a player after a mostly comfortable away win, in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.