2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Cheating on the woman who risked her health 3 times to have his kids is a cunts trick, if you're not happy just leave and don't waste her time.

It's primal instinct for MOST [average] men to want to spread their seed if they get the chance.

He's young, a 0.01% earner who's deemed high value and can pick and choose virtually anyone (in this social media world), regardless of who wears his ring. It might be 'unfortunate' but wealth and fame creates these 'problems'.

You would also be the same in his position and "exposed" to a legion of women throwing themselves at you.

The likes of de Bruyne are, fairly, rare at the very top of the footballing world.

Before you take it personal, I'm speaking objectively, so I'm not judging him on temptation. It's just annoying that he can't handle his own problems.

To play the other side of this - his wife is definitely one of the more private wives. Not to say she doesn’t enjoy the lifestyle, but she’s not out there flaunting it like a lot are. I think it’s really hard for these women - they’ve been with these men since they were teenagers and thus likely have little identity without them, their families are intertwined, they’ve been through a lot together, and likely come from very modest means. And keeping the family together for the kids adds another layer of complexity. And yet they all probably know someday they will be the “first wife.” She’s not the issue here. I understand people have affairs and marriages break up, but he just needs to do better about keeping this behind somewhat closed doors. And maybe learning from his second or third mistake in this area. Okay, off my soapbox!

No, you stay on that soapbox!

I see both sides of it!

Cheating on the woman who risked her health 3 times to have his kids is a cunts trick, if you're not happy just leave and don't waste her time.
I agree. Too many justify his antics. It's not a mistake if it keeps on happening as well. He is more than an average guy as well. He is the captain of the best team in the world, a global brand. Shocking behaviour. Poor on the pitch all season as well.

To look at? Nay! Nay! Nay!!

However, if she was...'easy', gave him what he wanted, no issues...?

Some guys will fuck a whale or a wet paper bag if needed...
Shag a stab wound is my personal go to when describing a Walker.. :-)

That said, you’re correct. An awful lot of blokes would happily shag a girl on a lads night out if given the opportunity. It’s in their nature. The ones who don’t just have an awful lot more self restraint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.