2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Would the dressing room be a mess and as group be worse off now if we sold Walker to Bayern? It's the only reason pep wanted him to stay for his experience and dressing authority over the players that say listen to him?! Reckon if we kept gundogan Pep would have let him go..

I agree. Too many justify his antics. It's not a mistake if it keeps on happening as well. He is more than an average guy as well. He is the captain of the best team in the world, a global brand. Shocking behaviour. Poor on the pitch all season as well.
It is a bit shocking that he'd be our captain. It's a bad look...JMO

The wives can divorced them and become a millionare in the settlement , they stay for love, security and kids
Nope, they stay for the ‘status’ and to stay in the same social circles.

As one of Defoe’s many ex partners said, he cheated on her publicly, yet the second she dumped him the rest of the ‘WAGS’ dropped her like a hot potato.

Just for the record-You're not the only one who cares @Middedon! The guy is an absolute mess. I feel for his wife and children.

I said in the summer that giving him a new deal was a mistake. Let alone one for THREE years. I don't know which of his antics off the pitch over the years or his performances this season on them have been worse.

Remember, though, lads! "It's all about the years" for Kyle, and he got them.

So it looks like it is now being reported that he is the father of the second child and it will be prominent in the tabloids/papers (not sure what you call them - I just think of them as the crappy papers) tomorrow. I’m curious what will come of it with City. I don’t necessarily think they need to answer for off field antics, but given the woman involved I can see her keeping this in the news for a while (she basically harassed Kyle’s wife publicly for months which I’m wondering could result in a law suit as well).

Also, with rare exception, I think City has done a good job lately of getting players who are very good characters as well. I do think that’s another reason why their popularity has grown - it’s easy to like the players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.