2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Nice to see the tap in merchant piggybacking my information which I could of posted at 6pm on Saturday :+)
The exact wording I heard was" it's getting done when he's back "
Can you really still call this guy the tap in merchant after the huge brand he's built for himself - he's literally the final word on pretty much every transfer

So do we put it down to Pep convincing him to stay then, as reading between the lines he was all set to go, certainly smacking of a case of him spitting dummy out and Pep picking it up off the floor and giving him it back ?

Why would you want to leave a club like this he says in the interview, I dunno Kyle you tell us, as 2 mins ago you was saying it was close, or has Pep said you will start every single game oh and there is an increase on your wages and in that little box over there is a brand new dummy.

Either way it matters not to me as long as you give 100% each time you play, which you normally do, but can I say one more thing of you please, cut out the fucking back heels in our box.

Many Thanks

He never wanted to go. Think his wife might have been more interested in the move.

Don't know if City came up with a longer contract in the end.

Pep won't have guaranteed him time. He doesn't need to when Kyle keeps playing as he has at the start of the season.

Kyle won't play as much as he used to but I'm sure he also appreciates the benefit of more rest as the limbs age...

That England interview raised a few questions, unless he’s been told to keep schtum on his contract renewal. Anyway, Englands best player by a country mile, get the announcement made regarding the extension sooner rather than later please.

I agree he’s the least technically able player in the team but this is arguably the most technically brilliant team there has ever been.
More importantly, his pace and power are incredible. I’ve never seen a player with the physicality he has. I’m sure Mbappe and Vinicius would say the same.

Last edited:
I agree he’s the last technically able player in the team but this is arguably the most technically brilliant team there has ever been.
More importantly, his pace and power are incredible. I’ve never seen a player with the physicality he has. I’m sure Mbappe and Vinicius would say the same.
I’m fairly certain they have said it, a lot of the top wingers have said he’s the hardest defender to play against.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.