2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

I'll post what I just posted in his thread:

"Just rewound it to the Walker sub. Big hug with Pep and hand slaps with everyone else as he took his place on the bench".
So did I…
Big hug with Pep, exchanged pleasantries with Haaland, fist bumped him and sat down. There were no tantrums regarding the substitution. Pep even stated afterwards the Kyle asked to come off as he was blowing.

It might have been a belated reaction to that Palace first goal, when he was caught having a kip! Our Kyle is a very emotional person.
Once he leaves it will be the biggest shock to our system of all big players leaving. How on earth do you replace this human machine.
The same as all other previously irreplaceable players. No one is irreplaceable

By this stage last season, Walker had played 653 minutes, through a combination of resting, injury, and cover. This year he has already played 2,343 minutes and there is simply no cover for him. We are about to go into the gruelling part of the campaign and he needs all the rest he can get, even if that means being hooked early against his boyhood favourites.

Thanks for these stats.

There's nothing like stark numbers to make people see why Guardiola chooses Walker over Lewis almost entirely. Will these 'Get Walker Out' clowns understand it? Will they fuck!

A rested/ bad Walker supersedes a 'great' Lewis, for me (and Guardiola, it seems), because of awareness and trust in a position where, if you fuck up, you have to be more likely than not to recover the position. It's not about the bonus of 'putting in great crosses'; he's not a winger, for Pete's sakes, but he tries to other ways to join in with attack.

The 90% skillset is why Walker has no real cover at the moment.

Tbh atm I don’t give 2 fucks if he’s got the cob on as he shouldn’t be starting and while I am it it’s pissing me off with his shot taking . Needs to be gone in the summer with a big thank you .

Epic stupidity of a post.

Let me guess the replacement you have in mind...

*smh*

I dunno, but I’m not sticking up for him, and the bullshit he spouted last week, needs be setting a good example as an appointed captain to these youngsters in first team squad, oh and he was shit again today, but at least he didn’t give them a goal today like he did at Bramall Lane in August

Wind your fucking neck in!

This time, last year, we were SEVEN points behind compared to TWO!

You're acting like he's fucking up the team!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.