20 | Bernardo Silva - 2023/24

I think he will this summer after all previous summer sagas with the low optional fee also set in his contract to make it easy for a transfer is there is a buyer but I am also worried as if Txiki does replacement like he did with Mahrez or Gundo we are really fucked.

we need something like Jesus to Haaland level of upgrade when Bernardo leaves and wont be easy.

I think he will this summer after all previous summer sagas with the low optional fee also set in his contract to make it easy for a transfer is there is a buyer but I am also worried as if Txiki does replacement like he did with Mahrez or Gundo we are really fucked.

we need something like Jesus to Haaland level of upgrade when Bernardo leaves and wont be easy.
Pep will shoulder more than 50% of this decision also.

Completely misused today. Why's pep got him pressing their backline when the press was never good enough to win thr ball back and it ended up with him chasing shadows and out of the game too often when they bypassed the midfield. Was clearly under instructions to do it and I actually felt sorry for him at times, he ran his arse off as always but had virtually no impact. It made no sense to play him in that role today. Peps fault, not his.

This guy effort in our shirt has been outstanding but have we seen the best of him?

Yesterday incredible effort but often wasting huge energy running round like an idiot without ever having the ball and using his wonderful skills.

In games like that he should be nearer to Rodri in the centre, his energy and fight is needed there.

Paquetta is the replacement, similar in many ways, Bernardo one of the greats in our shirt, love the lad but he looks totally knackered and I think he is more than ready to play in a less demanding league.

I know you hate them as much as we do but beat them at the game you are good at

It t happens to all wind-up merchants on the pitch, eventually they become the one losing thier head instead of the one causing other people to lose their head.

Diego Costa, Pepe, Suarez, Fernandes, Maupay, Vardy...it happens to all of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.