2012-13 ST. Lease/Sale/Share

Hi

I just wondered if anyone had a junior membership I could use for a couple of aways next season. I would obviously check you weren't using it first! Work and finance permitting I would like to do a couple of aways next season with my friends youngster. If anyone won't be using a junior membership for away matches please let me know.

If anyone has anything going im really looking for a seasoncard. Anyone please let me know. Cheers

spidermanc said:
Hi

I just wondered if anyone had a junior membership I could use for a couple of aways next season. I would obviously check you weren't using it first! Work and finance permitting I would like to do a couple of aways next season with my friends youngster. If anyone won't be using a junior membership for away matches please let me know.

pm sent mate

Hey guys
my name is Jazza from Melbourne ,This is my second account on the forums but silly me forgets the username and password of the other account . I am not to fond of these computers but I am always checking the forums after each match ,and at any hint of some transfer movement . As I posted when I first joined up , I have been a City fan ever since my family migrated to Manchester and there love for the club has spread to our whole family . I was fortune enough to watch the blues play in 97 at Maine road with a 2-0 win over the potters, although I was only 12 I knew this club was special .

Luckly enough this season (next year) I have been given the chance to make my return to Manchester from the 27th of March till 22nd of April . With a list of awesome matches I hope i have chossen the right month . The reason why I have posted here is in hope off getting some information about ticketing , stadium seating and pricing information in relation to the following matches .

March 30th - home to Newcastle
April 6th -The scum at the swamp (will do anything to be at the away end in this one)
April 13th - Home to West brom
April 20th - Away at Tottenham

If any one can PM me information about how I go about buying tickets in the away ends , and also getting tickets in the more active bays (louder end , giving it to the away sides) on the home games in the month i will be here that would be hugely appreciated .

My uncle has recently passed and the rest of my family moved back to the mother land , If he was around I wouldnt have to post such long posts about ticketing,I am not after freebies or hand outs just a lil help , so please fellow blues if any one has information they can pm please

i have season card in block 106 row x end of aisle want to relocate to level 3 nearer to half way line but need aisle seat and low down in the stand any offers? pm me

stuart8404 said:
i have season card in block 106 row x end of aisle want to relocate to level 3 nearer to half way line but need aisle seat and low down in the stand any offers? pm me
pm sent

Blue offered me 3 Season cards this weekend,(I have mine sorted.)
I have his number if you want to pm me,maybe worth a call/text. Only the first few as I don't think he would thank me for giving it out.

At work all day so I will reply tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.