2015/16 Home Kit

.A. said:
super_city_si said:
sam-caddick said:
I do as well.

It's a bluemoon graphic and theme I think

I thought it was an ultra-sound

It looks like a big fecking bird to me, like that pointless one on the crest. I wish they'd rebrand the badge to a more tasteful retro circular one, or even just the internal shield; the bird and stars are tacky.

You remind me of me mates years ago saying feck the bird off

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Dunne's own goal said:
Rorz88 said:
I like it ! Would prefer the writing to be white but the sponsors would never let it happen (Well Adidas do) Nice kit though

Me too mate. But I'd still buy that.

this would be brilliant too: "White shorts and socks with sky blue details are expected to complete the Manchester City home kit 2015/16."

how is white shorts and socks brilliant? it's wrong.

I hate when we play in white socks.

Should be sky blue shirt, white shorts, navy socks.

I do like the blue socks with maroon turnover but navy is my favourite.

apart from the white bit that will please most, they are all just looking the same. i got this season's so i wont need next season's obviously.

For me

Home shirts should be Cambridge blue with white trim, white shorts blue socks (navy or cambridge blue with maroon tops)
Away either all Maroon or red n black stripes black shorts
Third should be white with a sash or White with Navy trim and navy shorts

I don't like this alleged navy away but it's seems to have crept in as an away colour like Black shirts have so looks like we are keeping it as a colour, also I am with other, fuck Nike off as their shite, would love not Adidas but Adidas Originals now that would be smart
This adidas Originals Retro Palmeiras kit in our Blue would be a thing to love

65725.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.