2017 Summer Transfer Window (Confirmed transfers)

More Monaco business:

AS Monaco sign Soualiho Meite from LOSC Lille, unsure on the fee thus far.

Defensive midfielder, replacement for Bakayoko or Fabinho?

Been a quiet couple of days but one transfer to add:

Wolfsburg sign Landry Nany Dimata from KV Oostende for £8.5m.

End of the Lozano rumours:

PSV reach an agreement with Pachuca for the transfer of Hirving Lozano:

Fee undisclosed at the moment.

Badstuber released. Would we show interest considering we were in for him in jan? How did he do on loan? Guessing badly/injured since they actually went ahead and released someone they had such high hopes for

Badstuber released. Would we show interest considering we were in for him in jan? How did he do on loan? Guessing badly/injured since they actually went ahead and released someone they had such high hopes for

Only managed 16 games last season, I don't see it personally, I don't think he's good enough. Rumours of him going to Portugal or Turkey anyway.

Only managed 16 games last season, I don't see it personally, I don't think he's good enough. Rumours of him going to Portugal or Turkey anyway.

How he is now I dont really now, but he def was good enough. A career ruined by injuries. Pep loves him tho, might be worth a shout if a move for him fails to materialize at other clubs, and we blow our budget on other spots. Could need a cb

Havard Nordtveit signs for Hoffenheim from West Ham for £2.0m.

Last edited:
Transfers involving Champions League Clubs today:

Andres Fernandez moves from FC Porto to Villarreal for £1.7m.

Valere Germain moves from AS Monaco to Marseille for £6.8m.

Other big transfers:

Nicolas Pepe moves from SCO Angers to LOSC Lille for £8.5m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.