2017 UEFA Champions League

I am not bothered who we get this year, we dont fear anyone after last years results and performances. A tough group sets us up to grow throughout the tourny

The easier the better for me. Get qualification sown up early on, clinch top spot, rest players for the final round in the week before the derby.

HTF are the rags in Pot 2?

Because clubs above them missed out (e.g. Arsenal) and you get a lot of ranking points for winning the EL. This was all known in May.

Extra bonuses for past winners do not start until next season, and that's still to get past the full club vote.

We will most probably end up with either Bayern or Real Madrid in our group at least we will avoid PSG in the group Stages, this time round. It is about time that we had some what of an easier group. Who wants to guess that the rags will have an easier group than us. With David Gill in charge at UEFA anything is possible.

We will most probably end up with either Bayern or Real Madrid in our group at least we will avoid PSG in the group Stages, this time round. It is about time that we had some what of an easier group. Who wants to guess that the rags will have an easier group than us. With David Gill in charge at UEFA anything is possible.

its always a cook up the champions league draw i don't think i have ever seen a draw with manchester city that we get 3 teams pull out of the draw its always this city have to play in a group with them being a english club and somebody is already playing on that night so you have to play barca roma and munich that's the luck of the draw

bollocks to why all the english teams can not play on the same night and with 5 teams from england this time its going to be manchester city who get moved into a harder group

The moving clubs for TV rule is bollocks. Imagine the FA cup being drawn and there was no big game with 4 teams left and Blackpool pick Chelsea and Leeds pick Plymouth. Sorry lads but we're having Chelsea vs Leeds in a rerun of the famous 1970 final when both teams kicked shite out of one another, just to get people watching.

The ONLY reason is if the police won't allow it for safety in the same location on the same night, e.g. Us and rags, spuds and chavs). Dortmund and Bayern, Real and Barca, do me a favour!

I am not bothered who we get this year, we dont fear anyone after last years results and performances. A tough group sets us up to grow throughout the tourny
Yep, those two draws against Celtic will have all potential opponents shitting themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.