2017 UEFA Champions League

I wouldn't want to be in a weak group. I've been conditioned to enjoy a nail biting rollercoaster group stage. We should be able to get out of any group. I want:
Bayern during Oktoberfest.
Plus some new clubs which would be fun to visit.
Besiktas would be an amazing experience.
Hoffenheim would be my favourite.

I wouldn't want to be in a weak group. I've been conditioned to enjoy a nail biting rollercoaster group stage. We should be able to get out of any group. I want:

Besiktas? It would be an experience but not sure 'amazing' is the correct word....

Loads of decent looking away days to be had, so no doubt we end up with the same old Munich/Moscow bollocks.

Worst time to play bayern - flights and hotels extremely expensive

Should make no difference what group we're in. We should be serious contenders. Bayern,real and barca are in decline so we really should be stepping up to the plate.

You're entirely right in your sentiment, but I hardly think Real are on a decilne.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.