2017 UEFA Super Cup | 19:45 KO (BST)

Didn't see the match, but read that RM shaded the first half and rags dominated second but lost to an offer side goal.
On balance a draw would have been fair

Didn't see the match, but read that RM shaded the first half and rags dominated second but lost to an offer side goal.
Did you read that on redcafe?
On balance they should have been fucked about 7-3

Watched the game and the difference in class was evident in terms of ability, but if we ever needed it, then also a reminder that mourinho will be playing a direct and physical game this year again, and it will bring them results probably. Hopefully mostly draws again, or worse. But the current philosophy over the road stays true this year - if you can't beat them, kick them.

Real were wonderful at times, but have to kick thelseves for letting the rags back in to it. Their passing was sharp and will take apart many teams, but they were not sufficient in closing down the angled balls into the box, leaving Lukaku and co to wrestle one on one with their defenders for a chance on goal.

Pogba was pushed further forward in front of Matic and one of the other idiots, I forget which one, and thankfully looked just as useless as last season. Maybe that will develop but can see Mourinho just urging him to get in the box and on to the end of anything pumped up there. It's a system which Luakau will prosper in, unfortunately.

Given the fact that the rags love to harp on about the 'united way' and attacking flowing wing play, I can't imagine the current setup is going down well but success overrides pride it seems, though a trophyless season would put the cat among the rats. The chosen one? More like the route one.

Hoof!

Pretty much summed it up. Also despite Mourinho working with limited resources he really did prove himself the better coach. Bringing on Fellaini was a master stroke, Rags weren't going to get schooled by a load of fancy Dan diving girls. Obviously Mourinho won the mind games trophy

mcenroe100830_2_560.jpg

That assessment doesn't quite match the series of texts I received from my ERO, who presumably watched it! He tells me MANUre were given a lesson, Lucky Luke got a rebound, Wunderkind missed a one-on-one.

He also tells me that Isco is the opposite of turbogash!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.