#25 | Fernandinho - 2020/2021 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t envisage a scenario in which we wouldn’t give him a new contract. Wouldn’t cost us ‘owt, he’s long familiar with Pep’s system, and there just isn’t anyone better at doing what he does! An unbelievable player
Sadly he is going as things stand, someone I know who does some external work for the club is already preparing stuff for his end of season departure

Ferna still thinks he has two years more in his legs, City aren’t so sure
I don’t see why he wouldn’t take a year deal and see how he gets on, we’d give him a deal at NY or whatever he wants for the service he’s given us.

I don’t see why he wouldn’t take a year deal and see how he gets on, we’d give him a deal at NY or whatever he wants for the service he’s given us.
Would love to see it myself, my absolute favourite player since the takeover. But I suspect he’ll return to his old club in Brazil for a last hurrah

Seems to be the case, but I just don’t see the logic.
Because our front office, correctly so, doesn't see the value in using up our ex star till they have no drop left in them.

You want your aging Superstars to leave at the beginning of their decline, not when they've become a shell of themselves and an obvious liability.

So far, we've been wrong on a majority of them. Yaya stayed 2 years too long, Zabaleta a year too long, Dave the same, it's clear now that Aguero has stayed a year too long too. Only Kompany left at the right time. And I'm sure the injuries probably forced his hand a bit. So if Dihno leaves at what seems like the beginning of his decline. Then fantastic.

I really don't enjoy not wanting to see our greatest players name on the sheet. Nothing is worse. I have felt this way about, Yaya, Zaba, Dave and this year Aguero. That's 4 our of our 5 greatest. Let's not make the same mistake with Dihno. I'd be chuffed to see him go out on top as still a top player in spots.

That's the logic.

Because our front office, correctly so, doesn't see the value in using up our ex star till they have no drop left in them.

You want your aging Superstars to leave at the beginning of their decline, not when they've become a shell of themselves and an obvious liability.

So far, we've been wrong on a majority of them. Yaya stayed 2 years too long, Zabaleta a year too long, Dave the same, it's clear now that Aguero has stayed a year too long too. Only Kompany left at the right time. And I'm sure the injuries probably forced his hand a bit. So if Dihno leaves at what seems like the beginning of his decline. Then fantastic.

I really don't enjoy not wanting to see our greatest players name on the sheet. Nothing is worse. I have felt this way about, Yaya, Zaba, Dave and this year Aguero. That's 4 our of our 5 greatest. Let's not make the same mistake with Dihno. I'd be chuffed to see him go out on top as still a top player in spots.

That's the logic.
I understand your logic, however don’t agree that Dinho is at ”that” place yet, he shows no signs whatsoever that he couldn’t do another year, ffs he’s practically man of the match every time he plays! I don’t recall too many times, if any, that there have been post match threads about him not being good enough anymore, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.