2x sunderland away tickets in here please. (merged)

tamsie said:
Bluebird1 said:
squirtyflower said:
Now why would a branch order more tickets than they require?

Perhaps they ordered them on request and have since been let down by people changing their mind. Happens all the time on here.

The question is how can a branch order more tickets then it requires to which the answer is the club let them which is bang out of order it’s done to protect points and thus makes the points system corrupt – I have been to 7 away games this season and I have had to buy tickets to 5 from other supporters and someone else gets the points and the choice to go to the next game. It’s wrong but is supported by Blue Moon and the club

For the record I have had a season ticket for 29 years and attend approximately 50% of all away games in that time yet I still struggle to get tickets for many away games
you should have more than enough point to get tickets for any game you want

all home games and half of the away games you should piss it on points<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:05 pm --<br /><br />
citizen said:
Cant believe how many spares knocking about for this.

Are most people just buying to sell?
I've thought this a couple of times this season especially Arsenal in the League cup

I expect most are genuine but a small number will be buying for points knowing they can get rid easily

MATCITY said:
tamsie said:
Bluebird1 said:
Perhaps they ordered them on request and have since been let down by people changing their mind. Happens all the time on here.

The question is how can a branch order more tickets then it requires to which the answer is the club let them which is bang out of order it’s done to protect points and thus makes the points system corrupt – I have been to 7 away games this season and I have had to buy tickets to 5 from other supporters and someone else gets the points and the choice to go to the next game. It’s wrong but is supported by Blue Moon and the club

For the record I have had a season ticket for 29 years and attend approximately 50% of all away games in that time yet I still struggle to get tickets for many away games

all home games and half of the away games you should piss it on points

-- Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:05 pm --

The points system has only been around a few years and if you bothered to read my post I often have to buy tickets for away games off others who then keep the points. I like 1,000's of others didnt get the right points when we came to the COMS but no one would do anything.

The answer to this problem is for the club to award the points to the supporter with/who can send in the stub and remove the points from the supporter who originally bought it. I would also add that anyone selling tickets more then twice a season should then get 1,000 points deducted.

still looking for 2 v Sunderland

Any spares come on its the day after New Years eve and no public transport running someone must fancy a lie in and watching it on TV

Tickets for my mates son's so junior and/or adults will do cheers

Re: still looking for 2 v Sunderland

tasker said:
theres some in the sunderland ticket thread

Thanks I have PM them all and no joy I just thought I would have one more go

Cheers

tamsie said:
tasker said:

Cheers

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.safc.com/news/20111230/ticke" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.safc.com/news/20111230/ticke</a> ... 13_2560111

this might help you

bluestevei said:
tamsie said:
tasker said:

Cheers

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.safc.com/news/20111230/ticke" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.safc.com/news/20111230/ticke</a> ... 13_2560111

this might help you

Cheers I have managed to locate 2 in our end

tamsie said:
MATCITY said:
tamsie said:

The points system has only been around a few years and if you bothered to read my post I often have to buy tickets for away games off others who then keep the points. I like 1,000's of others didnt get the right points when we came to the COMS but no one would do anything.

The answer to this problem is for the club to award the points to the supporter with/who can send in the stub and remove the points from the supporter who originally bought it. I would also add that anyone selling tickets more then twice a season should then get 1,000 points deducted.
The only problem with deducting points as you say is genuine fans, my daughter loses out when they move a game, she books a sat off and then if poss a Sunday only to find us playing Monday bloody nights!! I buy the tickets usually on first or second day of sale then her boss changes the shifts, she can't win.She was in villareal and Napoli though, Poznan and Kiev last year so she puts the time in.
There must be loads more like her.

de niro said:
tamsie said:

The only problem with deducting points as you say is genuine fans, my daughter loses out when they move a game, she books a sat off and then if poss a Sunday only to find us playing Monday bloody nights!! I buy the tickets usually on first or second day of sale then her boss changes the shifts, she can't win.She was in villareal and Napoli though, Poznan and Kiev last year so she puts the time in.
There must be loads more like her.

Fair point I suppose its impossible to get it right but perhaps the supporter who goes should get the points but you have help me out in the past so maybe I'm being a bit of hypercritic. You cant knock anyone who travels all over europe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.