2x sunderland away tickets in here please. (merged)

It's so hard to police, I suppose if a bluemooner gets to see the game and at face value that's all we can ask.
Her next task is to get next Sunday off.

tamsie said:
Bluebird1 said:
squirtyflower said:
Now why would a branch order more tickets than they require?

Perhaps they ordered them on request and have since been let down by people changing their mind. Happens all the time on here.

The question is how can a branch order more tickets then it requires to which the answer is the club let them which is bang out of order it’s done to protect points and thus makes the points system corrupt – I have been to 7 away games this season and I have had to buy tickets to 5 from other supporters and someone else gets the points and the choice to go to the next game. It’s wrong but is supported by Blue Moon and the club

For the record I have had a season ticket for 29 years and attend approximately 50% of all away games in that time yet I still struggle to get tickets for many away games
i really don't see how you can't have enough points for most aways
my kids go to about three or four aways but never ever miss a home game
they have over 6000 points
if we were being conservative then you would have at least 5000 points
the only away games you wouldn't have got tickets for were:
Scum
Villareal
Liverpool and
WBA

that's eleven games, not counting CL away, that you could have got tickets for quite easily on your card
in fact ten games went at 3500 points or below

I have a ticket in the Main Stand on my lonesome and don't really want to be there.So given the opportunity I would be rather glad to get a seat in the away end. Do we ever see our lot selling tickets at away matches ?

Hi, my mate and I have decided against going due to the transport scenario. I was hoping to get another ticket for my dad who could drive us but he's decided against that now.

I now have two spare tickets in the city end available for pickup today. I'm in Eccles but can meet someone local. PM me for my number.

Rob

squirtyflower said:
tamsie said:
Bluebird1 said:
Perhaps they ordered them on request and have since been let down by people changing their mind. Happens all the time on here.

The question is how can a branch order more tickets then it requires to which the answer is the club let them which is bang out of order it’s done to protect points and thus makes the points system corrupt – I have been to 7 away games this season and I have had to buy tickets to 5 from other supporters and someone else gets the points and the choice to go to the next game. It’s wrong but is supported by Blue Moon and the club

For the record I have had a season ticket for 29 years and attend approximately 50% of all away games in that time yet I still struggle to get tickets for many away games
i really don't see how you can't have enough points for most aways
my kids go to about three or four aways but never ever miss a home game
they have over 6000 points
if we were being conservative then you would have at least 5000 points
the only away games you wouldn't have got tickets for were:
Scum
Villareal
Liverpool and
WBA

that's eleven games, not counting CL away, that you could have got tickets for quite easily on your card
in fact ten games went at 3500 points or below

Thanks for your concern - I have 5,500 points my son has 4,100 I disagree that 10 games have gone below 3,500 in fact you have made that up. I had to buy Liverpool Chelsea WBA Bolton and Sunderland off other fans fact mate I dont do it because I want to. I think Sunderland went to about 4,500 but I didnt want to wait so I snap up 2 when offered asd I want to take my son. I couldnt get one for the derby but we were 2 of only 1,700 at Chelsea. My point was that branches/ST holders buy tickets for the points and the points should go to the supporter who goes otherwise its crupt. My son will attend his 5th away game tomorrow but is yet to get a ticket via his ST thus 100 points missing how is he ever going to catch up - thats all I am saying

Thank You once again for you concern but perhaps you could get a few facts right next time.

BCP said:
I have a ticket in the Main Stand on my lonesome and don't really want to be there.So given the opportunity I would be rather glad to get a seat in the away end. Do we ever see our lot selling tickets at away matches ?
all the time, there will be plenty tomoz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.