1 Toyota Corolla
2 Hyundai i 30
3 Kia Cerato

Way down the list

Ford focus
VW Golf
GM Cruze

Whooda thunk it eh, Korean cars

3 things in my cupboard that will probably be there this time next year.

Sugar. Stopped using it in tea.
Coffee. Got shit loads of it but neither of us drink it.
Some brandy liqueur.

3 things that will be gone by tomorrow.

Tin of Heinz beans.
Bottle of scotch.
Tea bags.

3 things in my cupboard that will probably be there this time next year.

Sugar. Stopped using it in tea.
Coffee. Got shit loads of it but neither of us drink it.
Some brandy liqueur.

3 things that will be gone by tomorrow.

Tin of Heinz beans.
Bottle of scotch.
Tea bags.

If it's instant coffee I don't blame you

Not a massive surprise - who offers a 5 or 7 year warranty? Hyundia and Kia. VAG products have been overrated for years.
I think after the 3rd post came the other Japanese makes like Honda, Nissan etc
The Koreans have really upped their game in recent years

I think after the 3rd post came the other Japanese makes like Honda, Nissan etc
The Koreans have really upped their game in recent years

Everybody I know who has owned or driven them is full of praise. True they are "white goods" compared to say the petrolhead Alfa but when you are stuck by the roadside ( again) vy your broken down Alfa the Hyundai gets you home. Todays figs show the majority of people in the UK now lease rather than buy their cars - they don't care abut the "soul" of the car they want fixed costs and they want the fucker to start for 3 years................................

Everybody I know who has owned or driven them is full of praise. True they are "white goods" compared to say the petrolhead Alfa but when you are stuck by the roadside ( again) vy your broken down Alfa the Hyundai gets you home. Todays figs show the majority of people in the UK now lease rather than buy their cars - they don't care abut the "soul" of the car they want fixed costs and they want the fucker to start for 3 years................................
very very true I was surprised that Volkswagen came way down the list in terms of reliability, this wasn't just in small cars but across the range I was always led to believe the Volkswagens were very reliable cars not anymore it seems

I read that the Kia Rio's average warranty claim over the 5 years is $37. Mine was nil, it has had two brake light bulbs and recently my dàughter has had the ignition lock replaced in 8 years. Cracking car the sedan as ut has a massive boot. Done 170km on it and cost $15k

You get fucking raped on cars over there though don't you? Probably cheaper to buy a Hyundai in the UK than just over the water in Darwin?

You get fucking raped on cars over there though don't you? Probably cheaper to buy a Hyundai in the UK than just over the water in Darwin?
I don't know tbh mate , you could be right, I've just had a test drive in a cerato 2litre hatchback
The drive away price is $17500

I always figure the exchange rate to be about 2 to 1..... this varies of course but it's usually somewhere around there so that would mean 8750 pounds , what would you pay in the UK for the same car?

I'm pretty sure they're a bit cheaper in the biggest cities Sydney and Melbourne

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.