32 | Maximo Perrone - 2023/24 | On loan at Las Palmas

Presumably, at 21, people thought the same of Fernandinho. Give the lad a chance.
But I do think he got some great qualities on the ball especially under pressure and in the tight spaces , but I do think for playing in the PL he will need to play alongside a physical 6 or we must change the whole shape of the team.

I don't see him in the Foden role, but I think he could be good in Kovacic's role.

If we don't sign another defensive midfielder like Kimmich, then I'd be okay with him staying and being the backup.

I don't see him in the Foden role, but I think he could be good in Kovacic's role.

If we don't sign another defensive midfielder like Kimmich, then I'd be okay with him staying and being the backup.
Agree with that, could see him doing very well with that role. Looks much more confident and physical on loan this season. Physicality really holds him back from the PL right now. On the ball though, he is top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.