47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where and for whom he came on today is a further clue (of many these past few months) as to his future role.

I think he's ready. I bet most of you think he's ready. And it's looking like the only one with an opinion that counts is starting to think he's ready.

Yep. That was a VERY notable substitution. Normally you’d see Phil go right and Bernardo come into the middle if KDB is coming off. And when you add those reports this week of us being in the market for a winger it suggests Phil will be getting games as an 8/10. Add in a cheap Kovacic and you’ve bolstered your midfield options very shrewdly.

Gutted for Phil if he doesnt play tomorrow , a local lad who has come through the ranks could miss out on a potential massive event in our history, on the bright side he could come on for the last ten minutes when we are losing 0-1 and he scores a brace , if only Carling made football matches.
The good news is Phil has time on his side and i dont think this will be our last Champs league final especially whilst Pep is around.

Gutted for Phil if he doesnt play tomorrow , a local lad who has come through the ranks could miss out on a potential massive event in our history, on the bright side he could come on for the last ten minutes when we are losing 0-1 and he scores a brace , if only Carling made football matches.
The good news is Phil has time on his side and i dont think this will be our last Champs league final especially whilst Pep is around.
He's acheived a lot so far don't think he'll start tomorrow. I do think though next year will be a breakout season for him where he'll step out of the shadow of Bernardo, Gundogan, KDB and become an essential part of the team , similar to how Grealish has this season.

Tonight could go right down to the wire, it would not surprise me to see the game go into extra time, the players on our bench could well become the match winner.

Pep knows even if Phil doesn’t start the game, he can come on and find a neat intricate pass in a really tight space, for Haaland or Alvarez to have a Chance of scoring.

He's acheived a lot so far don't think he'll start tomorrow. I do think though next year will be a breakout season for him where he'll step out of the shadow of Bernardo, Gundogan, KDB and become an essential part of the team , similar to how Grealish has this season.

I get what your saying, but hes already been an essential part of the team though. He’s been an integral of our previous league wins

I think he’s done what Grealish has done for the last couple of years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.