47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness that turn and dribble into the box was orgasmic. If he finished that off it would have been one of the greatest CL goals of all time.

I was gutted he didn’t finish that
He did the hard part, can’t stop watching it he collects the ball 40 yards from goal with his back to goal and one shimmie puts him in on goal

Was the best piece of football I’ve seen in a while

Top man Phil hopefully is a regular on the team next year in a central role

Nearly had one of the greatest ever, glad he got to play a big part in the final tho, really felt out of all of the players that he was the most unlucky to pick up the injuries when he did to cost him his place in some of these big games.

Must be playing in the middle next season.

Should be nowhere near the wings next season for me.

Could and should be aiming for 15-20 league goals next season and 30 in all competitions. He is that good.

Made a huge diffeerence,brought an energy and an enthusiasm that was missing elsewhere.

To see his trophy haul and realise he is only 23 years old.......our future no.10.....wow!

He got better and better as the game went on

I think he's ready to move into the middle next year
Better as the season went on too. He's ready now, next season will be a huge one for Foden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.