47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Foden is having the season of his life. He has always been a special talent but his goal tally this season has been really impressive. Let's hope there is more to come next Sunday.

Yes I've been critical of him earlier this season because he had his stinker games but it's apparent those were GROWING PAINS and part of the process!

He's really improved a lot after the CWC and especially in games when our main men are struggling or closed off.. he's picking up the slack.

The Stockport Iniesta has truly arrived!

Shouldn’t even matter that really. Both brilliant young players and any England manager should build a team around them. Wouldn’t bet on it with waistcoat though.
Is there any International team that Bellingham and Foden would not start in - France? Brazil?

If Southgate can't get them both playing in his team because he wants to include Kalvin Philips or Jordan Henderson alongside Rice then he needs to step aside and let some who can work out how to do it have the job.

Just to put into context the level he is at.
He went past David Silva's total goals tally for City, today. He will end up our greatest and most decorated player.

He is growing into what we all saw potential wise, he is having his best season so far and that second half was his best performance

Player of the year by a country mile . The finest English since gazza and he will surpass him soon .

If I'm being honest, I'd be disappointed if Eddy let in a goal like Phil's second. The first one, though; to nick Alan Parry's commentary on Shaunny's strike in 2004 (?);

"Pick that one out!"

It was Parry, wasn't it?
Yes that goal did look a bit iffy keeping but it was great movement etc.

First goal was a blinder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.