4th place....

I honestly believe unless we get rid of this clown we'll finish outside the top 4 kidd in for rest of season

If we continue on our current form it will be touch and go. Getting in the top 4 is our aim. Forget the title,not happening with the shower of shite we have in the pitch and in the dugout.

Oh god. Is this this the new buzz phrase of the happy clappers? "Only 2 defeats in 12"

Hahaha! Good lord!

Away with you man, it's there right in your face, we don't get beat often that's cold hard facts, performance is another matter, I still maintain we will win more than we will lose or draw

nothing like a good old stat to take make you feel a little happier. Get Vinny and Mangala back, ditch Yaya and we may just get back to better level of performance.

Performance is another discussion but still we don't lose often, despite the performances we usually find a way

we'll still win the league. Let's all come back at the end of march and see what the table says then.

You can all thank me. I went for a pee, hoping Chelsea would score. You wouldn't believe how often that has worked. You may as well thank me for the Capital One Cup Final too. The 3-3 draw against Sunderland in 2012, United drawing with Everton in the same season and Palace getting the draw against Liverpool in 2014.
Any chance of spending the rest of the season in bog then we might get some half decent results

After riding high on a crest of a wave with The Semi Final win followed up by wins against Villa and Sunderland and the Pep appointment we have certainly come crashing down to earth. I have to admit to taking Leicester lightly and worrying more about Arsenal and Spurs as main title challengers but after yesterdays abysmal performance Its suddenly dawned on me I will be more than content with gaining Champions League qualification and hopefully win the CC Final. I honestly feel the title is out of our reach judging by the evidence on the pitch and our injury list . Our record against the top teams has been shocking in the last few seasons, especially away from home. Opponents don't fear us and teams relish playing us these days, we have a very soft centre who continually play one way and we seem to play as individuals rather than hunting in packs and playing as a unit. What champions can you think of which gets crushed several times a season not just by the one goal but a proper thrashing? We don't have balls. The tell tale sign in Champions elect is there uncanny knack of bouncing back after a defeat and going on a run we show no fight and hurt from a set-back and its so frustrating for us as fans. If we showed the same desire as other teams there wouldn't be a problem but their is something seriously lacking and I think the way Pellers sets the team up has a lot to answer for. I can't see it getting any better especially with our injury list and Pellers stubbornness. I cant think of hardly any games where we have thrashed a team and dominated a game in the league from start to finish except maybe Palace. Bournemouth and Newcastle the scoreline didn't reflect the true story of the games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.