5 | John Stones - 2023/24

Might I politely suggest you do not understand how pep wants City to play, especially when you start talking about square, backwards and vertical passes?

Your “vision” of the game is different from Pep’s. Not necessarily worse, but different.

In addition, he points where the player should be to OPEN UP the space for the passer. Football is a game of triangles. If you move into one space, you’ve opened up another space. When the ball goes into that space, at least two players should be moving to create the next space, and on and one and on. Options, open man, open space. Love it, live it, learn it!
And it’s not like we secured the treble in the final 3rd of the season when Stones was magnificent in this role and the team played some of the best stuff we have ever seen.

Might I politely suggest you do not understand how pep wants City to play, especially when you start talking about square, backwards and vertical passes?

Your “vision” of the game is different from Pep’s. Not necessarily worse, but different.

In addition, he points where the player should be to OPEN UP the space for the passer. Football is a game of triangles. If you move into one space, you’ve opened up another space. When the ball goes into that space, at least two players should be moving to create the next space, and on and one and on. Options, open man, open space. Love it, live it, learn it!
Agree with every word.well explained, imo.

Sounds right. Maybe the injections affected his stomach on Saturday poor lad. Thanks. :-)
maybe. or a stomach bug. palmer’s allegedly sick and won’t play against arsenal. maybe he cought the bomits bug.

how do clubs deal with stomach bugs anyway, since those are highly contagious?

how do clubs deal with stomach bugs anyway, since those are highly contagious?
After Kev was pulled from the RM game due to the stomach bug, he was still on the sidelines hugging everyone. That felt like playing with fire to me! Knowing how fast that goes through my kids, I would have had someone following him around with bleach wipes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.