52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

Patience as ever is key.

Every player is different but we have seen how well Pep has handled Phil’s development.

Oscar looks to be very gifted and one gets the sense that he has a good mentality, which will be key to whether he makes the most of his natural gifts.

Patience as ever is key.

Every player is different but we have seen how well Pep has handled Phil’s development.

Oscar looks to be very gifted and one gets the sense that he has a good mentality, which will be key to whether he makes the most of his natural gifts.
Or you wait and wait and end up with the Palmer scenario..

Or you wait and wait and end up with the Palmer scenario..
Difference is Bobb is impacting games he’s coming into, which Palmer didn’t in the same way except for a few performances. Not only that, but Bobb has gone straight into mens International fixtures and is putting them away.

Have to grab your chance by the scruff of neck at city.

Difference is Bobb is impacting games he’s coming into, which Palmer didn’t in the same way except for a few performances. Not only that, but Bobb has gone straight into mens International fixtures and is putting them away.

Have to grab your chance by the scruff of neck at city.

I remember watching Palmer against Chelsea back end of last season when we picked up the league title and wanted him to really show us what he had.

From that performance alone it felt to me he didn't feel like he belonged at all. I could be wrong as I don't know him, but it felt like he was playing with a bit of a chip on his shoulder.

I think he has found a home at Chelsea and fair play to him he has done well this season and probably doubled his value for Chelsea, but I thought he felt like he deserved more last season when in reality he didn't.

In regards to Bobb, I think looking back in hindsight we should have bought Doku and loaned him back to Rennes for another year whilst giving Bobb that position this season. I have said a few times on here that whilst Doku is a good talent, he was not ready for the jump up to this City team. It was a season or two too soon.

We needed a more experienced talent to come in to replace Mahrez in my opinion.

Patience as ever is key.

Patience is two way street. Cole was patient enough.

Bobb needs to start games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.