52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

Patience is two way street. Cole was patient enough.

Bobb needs to start games.
My feeling is that as soon as Bernado leaves, Oscar Bobb would step in his position.
Could explain why Pep is trying him out in other positions.

My feeling is that as soon as Bernado leaves, Oscar Bobb would step in his position.
I can’t see it. As soon as Bernardo leaves well sign a replacement. This is the issue for all of our young players, how do they get enough minutes to develop.

Bobb is a wonderful talent but let the kid learn his trade before trying to replace Bernardo

Seriously, I don't know why Oscar Bobb is behind Doku. Is it because he's from an academy?

Pretty much yeah. It’s why Palmer barely got any minutes last season either. If we’d signed Bobb in the summer for £20 million (and he was the exact same level of player) he’d have 5 times the minutes this season already

If we are not careful we will lose this lad. Head and shoulders above Doku, really don’t get why we didn’t bring him on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.