77 arrested by Scottish police for child sex abuse

malg

Being reported by the BBC. Some children as young as 3. Nearly 500 alleged victims, and one computer found with over 10 million images of child abuse.

Sick fucks. Well done the police in what was reported as only a 5 week investigation.

I know I hark on about the same shit but the death penalty should be used for those who are physically involved If no death penalty then life without parole. If that's too much then hard labour for 10 years.

How anyone things these people can or deserve to be rehabilitated is beyond me.

I know I hark on about the same shit but the death penalty should be used for those who are physically involved If no death penalty then life without parole. If that's too much then hard labour for 10 years.

How anyone things these people can or deserve to be rehabilitated is beyond me.

We will never have the death penalty. So it's tedious this is suggested every time something bad happens.

What is it they actually get out of it. Do they actually fancy children or is it all to do with control? Nobody else will have them so they prey on the weak?

I remember the Louis Theroux doc about peados voluntarily letting themselves be locked up because they couldn't help it and didn't want to hurt anybody. So I s it something that you're born with like your sexuality?

What is it they actually get out of it. Do they actually fancy children or is it all to do with control? Nobody else will have them so they prey on the weak?

I remember the Louis Theroux doc about peados voluntarily letting themselves be locked up because they couldn't help it and didn't want to hurt anybody. So I s it something that you're born with like your sexuality?

One of the weird things is that paedo's who like 5 year olds think that a paedo who likes 10 year olds is weird, and vice versa

Perhaps death is the only way to stop them hurting innocent children. Sick, never can be 'cured', not sure if it is a power thing or they are just wired up wrong or totally insecure and inadequate with adults. Whatever way they need never to come into contact with children again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.