77 arrested by Scottish police for child sex abuse

When i can detach myself from the horror of this, i actually believe in 50 yrs time we will be appalled at wanting to kill paedophiles. Some scientist or whatever will discover some brain malfunction/chemical imbalance/genetic mutation and we may even be able to medicate, operate or alter through gene therapy the working of the sick bastards. I do however think that is exactly what they are but feel no compassion whatsoever.

Sorry if this goes against the grain, and i would be in the line to get the castrator vacancy if things should go the other way.

When i can detach myself from the horror of this, i actually believe in 50 yrs time we will be appalled at wanting to kill paedophiles. Some scientist or whatever will discover some brain malfunction/chemical imbalance/genetic mutation and we may even be able to medicate, operate or alter through gene therapy the working of the sick bastards. I do however think that is exactly what they are but feel no compassion whatsoever.

Sorry if this goes against the grain, and i would be in the line to get the castrator vacancy if things should go the other way.

It's tricky. There are probably plenty of people with the same screw loose who wouldn't dream of actually committing such an act. Plenty of murderers claim they do so due to psychopathy or similar, but the vast majority of psychopaths will not resort to murder.

It's tricky. There are probably plenty of people with the same screw loose who wouldn't dream of actually committing such an act. Plenty of murderers claim they do so due to psychopathy or similar, but the vast majority of psychopaths will not resort to murder.

I thought the Psychopathy just stopped them regretting their actions. I remember watching some documentary where some shrink was investigating the brain to see if certain areas of the brain that related to right and wrong perception wasn't functioning properly and or they had a definition between family love and sexual love.

It bamboozles my head on the one hand i would gladly flay the deviant fuckers whilst still deep down knowing they are probably mentally ill/deficient

Have you any idea how many children's lives that move would bring to an abrupt end?
Was talking about the peedos not the kid's. Yes I know most of these fookers are related to the kids that's being messed with, but I'm sorry the fookers need to die, it would hurt the kids, because you can not help who you love. But chance of the fookers hurting any kid again should not be risked. So kill the bastard.

Was talking about the peedos not the kid's. Yes I know most of these fookers are related to the kids that's being messed with, but I'm sorry the fookers need to die, it would hurt the kids, because you can not help who you love. But chance of the fookers hurting any kid again should not be risked. So kill the bastard.

Don't think you understand at all mate. If the penalty for kiddy fiddlers was death, then they would more than likely kill the children after they'd finished with them.

Maybe your right if they are snached off the street, but family members would I think just keep abusing their children, sad world, . We to do something about this, pissing around with the lite sentences we give at the moment is sh*t. So yes make a stand , kill the fookers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.