8 points clear

I was always an advocate of him being given a chance, but even in his first cameo game this season, I watched him, specifically, & I thought he was really fucking dreadful, & I don't mean his passing, I mean his defending. I don't actually care about his passing.

His 1v1 performance v Wolves, if repeated v Lukaku or Kane or Morata, would result in us getting turned over, badly.

if he does play, we need a much better version, than the one we have seen so far this season. I'm just hoping Vinny gets fit enough to be our cover, then I'm happy we have no Achilles heel.
We're talking about using him as cover though, not in a big game (obviously that might be unavoidable), so alongside our better defenders I don't think it will be as obvious, in the games he's played so far he's effectively had to lead the defence, something I don't think he has ever been good at. He may have to play at Leicester, as Otamendi will be suspended after his booking yesterday, so we may find out sooner rather than later, but who knows what Pep will do ? Even if there is a drop off with him, it shouldn't affect the team scoring goals, so if we keep making the chances we do, and I think we will, then we probably don't lose many games, even with him in the side.

We have to be cautious,it is in our DNA after all these years,but for me,it's over,I can't see us losing 3 games,irrelevant of who we have to face.

I caught Souness and Older chuckle trying their best to see where a defeat is coming from,but as hard as they tried,it ain't happening folks,be over in March and we can party for last few months of season

We're talking about using him as cover though, not in a big game (obviously that might be unavoidable), so alongside our better defenders I don't think it will be as obvious, in the games he's played so far he's effectively had to lead the defence, something I don't think he has ever been good at. He may have to play at Leicester, as Otamendi will be suspended after his booking yesterday, so we may find out sooner rather than later, but who knows what Pep will do ? Even if there is a drop off with him, it shouldn't affect the team scoring goals, so if we keep making the chances we do, and I think we will, then we probably don't lose many games, even with him in the side.

I'm not sayingwe can't win with him in the team, just that I'd prefer not to find out.

The second Manchester derby, at the Etihad, is the 33rd game of the season, pencilled in for 7/4/2018.

If we keep up this form for another month to 6 weeks, I think we'll win the title in that game.

We have to be cautious,it is in our DNA after all these years,but for me,it's over,I can't see us losing 3 games,irrelevant of who we have to face.

I caught Souness and Older chuckle trying their best to see where a defeat is coming from,but as hard as they tried,it ain't happening folks,be over in March and we can party for last few months of season
Must admit it would be great to be clear at the top right through till may. Lets hope your right.

It gives us some breathing space for the odd blip. We can lose two games and even if all our rivals win when we do they will still be two points behind. Obviously a long way to go yet but it's a nice cushion to have.

It always puzzles me when pundits and fans from other clubs aswel as ours, say wait till the blip. Who's to say we are not going to get even better.
Maybe our last three games, struggling to score more than 3 goals, has been our blip!

It all looks so very good at the moment, but like many, my concern is fatigue.

I hope we get Sanchez in January, as he will be a good alternative to either Sane/Sterling/Kun if they need a breather.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.