9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Not sure what people expected him to do. Absolutely zero service and we seemed incredibly reluctant to use him as an outball even when we needed it and he's shown he can do it. Didnt do anything because we didnt give him anything to do.

Only comment on haaland tonight is he needs to change his boots
Aguero, Kane, benzema, salah etc all score goals from nothing. Haaland can’t just rely on the creativity of others

Kane ? good that decision was never made else for sure treble would not have happened and we may have had a much better opponent. Spuds doing so well without him says everything.

Not sure if you're being serious or trolling? For your sake I hope it's the latter.

Kane ? good that decision was never made else for sure treble would not have happened and we may have had a much better opponent. Spuds doing so well without him says everything.
It really doesn’t. Spurs aren’t doing better because Kane isn’t there they are doing better because they have a decent manager amongst other things. We would be a better side with kane imo

Care to give even one example of an instance where he could have done that?

Not really. Because regardless, you'll still be singing his praises no matter how much of a turd like performance he gives when things aren't flowing and going well for the team.

Why on earth did we not play it long to him? Looked most likely to create chances when we did and is the way we beat Arsenal last season.

Got absolutely zero service today and created our best chance with the nod on for Ake to spoon over the bar early on.

Last edited:
Create something for himself for a change, perhaps? Or are we asking too much from this supposedly elite player?
Was saying the same thing to my mate in work this afternoon, he can't just hover around the box all the time looking pretty, he needs to create his own chances. Nobody in that Team today apart from Alvarez was overly capable of getting the ball crossed to him, Foden is perfectly capable but would rather try and bag a goal himself, which more often than not doesn't pay off.

Not really. Because regardless, you'll still be singing his praises no matter how much of a turd like performance he gives when things aren't flowing and going well for the team.
Thought not.

Didn't sing his praises either did i? I literally said he did nothing but I'm not simple enough to miss or ignore (you pick) the fact we didn't give him a single opportunity to do something.

Aguero, Kane, benzema, salah etc all score goals from nothing. Haaland can’t just rely on the creativity of others

He can when he's under instructions to do just that. You've got alvarez behind him, you want him to disobey peps plans and continually drop into alvarez's space?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.