9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve been missing a player with some balls on the wing for ages. It’s mad that we can pick faults with an incredible City team, but we’re far to passive on the wings. Jesus gave us a direct option today. He actually reminded me of Sterling when he played on the right.
Only one who generally plays like Jesus did today is Foden

I posted this could be Gabby's "breakout" season, he was kin brilliant, alongside Eric and Bernie we have three fantastic players that any team in the world would accommodate, superb, well done Jesus, I'll happily live without seeing another signing this season.
Still think we desperately need a striker as the champions league final and last week showed. Brilliant performance from Jesus and hopefully he gets a run of games out wide and produces more of the same. Lets be honest though that shambolic Norwich defence resembled cones for the most part.

Still think we desperately need a striker as the champions league final and last week showed. Brilliant performance from Jesus and hopefully he gets a run of games out wide and produces more of the same. Lets be honest though that shambolic Norwich defence resembled cones for the most part.
Fair points pal but I love Gabby's attitude, never less than 100% on the pitch.

It was nice seeing right footed attacker on the right.

Stick to it Pep

Give him a run of games there and he have a chance to own the position.
It offers a completely different approach. I find having two wingers cutting in slightly boring. Having one of the other is a lot more exciting.

He's skilful, he tenacious and he's pretty quick. The "weakness" in his armoury is his finishing. Too many slaps, drags and scuffs. Bar that curling nugget at Turf Moor I don't think I've seen him score from more than about 12 yards out. If we can fashion regular performances out wide from him like yesterday's however, then it's trebles all round

Messi's lucky he was suspended for the Copa America final.. that's all I'll say about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.