93:20 Seating

It was easy to relocate for Champs League games on our ticket website up until a couple of years ago and then it seemed to become more complicated. I stopped relocating in the last Champs League campaign we could go to games in but there must be a way of relocating online

Thanks mate, I'll put myself on the cup scheme and by the time the Champions League starts hopefully the phone lines will have eased off with seasoncard issues.

If value is decent for the group games, it's almost worth staying put for the bar facilities alone.

how did this work again? if you buy a seat in 209 or 210 can u get in to the 93:20 lounge or was that for someone else(who/how?)

The club were flogging these for £30 last game but only singles. It isn't much of a lounge, just a small step up from the concourse and no toilets (you need to out to use them).

The club were flogging these for £30 last game but only singles. It isn't much of a lounge, just a small step up from the concourse and no toilets (you need to out to use them).

I think Joe’s ST holders are treated as corporate clients but 93.20 don’t get the same level of perks.

at least last time i was in 9320 lounge the queues for beers were waaaaaay shorter than in normal stands you were actually able to get one in time ha

at least last time i was in 9320 lounge the queues for beers were waaaaaay shorter than in normal stands you were actually able to get one in time ha
You can order your half time drinks before the game in 93:20. The benefits are a good seat and a free programme. It’s overpriced but I’ve got used to sitting in 209.

You can order your half time drinks before the game in 93:20. The benefits are a good seat and a free programme. It’s overpriced but I’ve got used to sitting in 209.

nice! can you do that also if you're not a season ticket holder ie if i buy seats to 209 for just a single league match?

nice! can you do that also if you're not a season ticket holder ie if i buy seats to 209 for just a single league match?
Yes I’m pretty sure you can mate. City used to send out paper tickets for a champs League games in there and you could order half time drinks (before the game).

Yes you can, I've done it a couple of times match day tickets. Biggest bonus is you can sit in there with a drink after the game and the traffics gone when you come out.

Yes I’m pretty sure you can mate. City used to send out paper tickets for a champs League games in there and you could order half time drinks (before the game).

Yes you can, I've done it a couple of times match day tickets. Biggest bonus is you can sit in there with a drink after the game and the traffics gone when you come out.

Thanks!! will give it a go when i bring the missus to a game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.