A big December for us

after watching Leicester v united I would say they are fucking shite,defend then break,i fancy us to go there and show them what its all about. arseanal are shithouses without a fair few players,our injuries should of eased by then,max points in the league,through to the semi of the cc cup,and beat those german fuckers,happy days.

on a side note ive got a ticket for the Swansea match,now if you remember my record of attending matches and scores I suggest you get some money on Swansea.

3 matches since the take over.
arseanal at home 3-0
forest at home 3-0
wigan at Wembley 1-0

haha in fact I haven't seen city score live since the 2007/2008 season,:)

Isn't that last sentence depressing for you? Not seeing a goal?!? :O

Apparently we've won 14 and drawn 2 of the games played in December under Pellegrini, which is a pretty impressive record. Not sure if it has any great relevance though, as every season is different. We've got some pretty tough fixtures coming up.

It could just be chance, but I suspect it is connected with no CL and International breaks which disrupt our continuity and result in injuries. We similarly did well in Jan in our title year but not last year when the CAN threw us for a loop.

after watching Leicester v united I would say they are fucking shite,defend then break,i fancy us to go there and show them what its all about. arseanal are shithouses without a fair few players,our injuries should of eased by then,max points in the league,through to the semi of the cc cup,and beat those german fuckers,happy days.

on a side note ive got a ticket for the Swansea match,now if you remember my record of attending matches and scores I suggest you get some money on Swansea.

3 matches since the take over.
arseanal at home 3-0
forest at home 3-0
wigan at Wembley 1-0

haha in fact I haven't seen city score live since the 2007/2008 season,:)

Leicester reminiscent of Southampton last year. A very kind fixture schedule saw them go on an amazing early season run when they couldnt stop scoring goals. But that kinda suited us as when we went to St Marys, they weren't sure whether to hold back facing a big team or play with a swagger befitting their lofty league position. And we won 3-0.

Leicester reminiscent of Southampton last year. A very kind fixture schedule saw them go on an amazing early season run when they couldnt stop scoring goals. But that kinda suited us as when we went to St Marys, they weren't sure whether to hold back facing a big team or play with a swagger befitting their lofty league position. And we won 3-0.
If we play well we will beat them. However, I really don't fancy Vardy vs Martin at the moment. Let's hope Vinny or Mangala are back asap.

Quite agree, we handed Southampton a few chances yesterday, and their goal was just a free header from a short player. On another day we would have come unstuck, I know there were a great deal of positives to take from yesterday but the problems are still there too. I know I'm gonna get blasted for this but I think yesterday we cam up against a low in confidence Southampton, had they have been flying like Leicester we may have been beaten. The Leicester game is very big, and we should not underestimate them, perhaps bigger than the other away games, that's what I'm saying,
We Don't play Leicester until the end of the month. If you look at their fixtures for Dec you will see that they face a tough time. I expect a much less potent force that what the Rags encountered at the weekend. The big games in Dec for me are Stoke and Arsenal. Four points from those and we should be well placed to be top on Jan 2nd. Lets hope that if we are top at New Year that we kick on and win it, not fade away like last season.

By the time Leicester come along I'd expect them to start to fall off, Vardy isn't 'that' good and they're although a reasonable team with a good manager punching significantly above their weight.

The Arse game is the big one where we mustn't lose.

Still pissed of that because of the bloody TV schedules I have got to go to the Emirates on the Monday night before Xmas!!!

However, will go there in a better mood now as i saw the Arse picking up 6 points rather than 1 versus the baggies and Norwich, coupled with the 3 we got against Soton, things could have been a lot worse right now.

I can see us taking 12/13 points from the league, think we'll beat both Hull & Gladbach, but the latter game doesn't matter if we win unless Sevilla beat Juventus (other than for confidence, of course).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.