A big sorry to Mark Hughes

JUSTBLUE08

I was as guilty as so many supporters for taking swips at Mark Hughes by saying World Stars would not want to play for him .and also money was not a major factor in geting them to join The Blue Project. Well i am so sure TEVEZ and ETO,o will join Robbie and Santa Cruz in our best ever forward line ..its a big thank you to the owners and management of The Blues.Plus a sorry to MH as he will turn out to be one of the best managers we have had at the club. We all make mistakes ..its learning from them if we are to take over football in the UK.Just a CB needed and RB but its best if the manager makes his wise signings. ( Humble Pie ..LOL ).....................Were you one of the GUILTY ONES.?????

No I wasn't, I have actually defended him constantly and insisted time was all it took. I'll get the last laugh if we get our way.

No I wasn't.
Talking to my fellow Blues, I found I was in a minority being happy at his appointment.
I thought that at last we had someone that wouldn't allow the players to fuck about, wouldn't allow passengers.
The oly thing I was worried about, was hw he would react to being given a fair amount of cash to spend.

I like what I see.
Still feel sorry for Bojinov though, I really think he would be as good, if not better than Tevez in that position.

i agree at times last season i wanted him out ...but looking at this he gets the dreaded vote of confidence from me..only good thing for him i cant sack him if i get sulky....good lucky my name sake dont fuk it up

I've been behind Hughes too saying that (like Sven) he really needed more time ........... you can't instantly have success , especially when your squad's clearly not up to scratch on your arrival at the club , which ours clearly wasn't.

Fergie won the odd cup during his initial six years at the Swamp before he finally won the jackpot ........ Hughes would probably settle for that too!

Although whther or not the Arabs would is quite another matter!

Defended him all last season and took loads of abuse for it too and still think he will do well with City

my jury is still out on Hughes for the time being.

Signing players doesnt make a manager better, using them right does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.