(A)Borussia Mönchengladbach

Cologne is outside of the VRR public transport system but you only need to buy a return to the first station inside the VRR rather than the whole journey. I cant remember the name of the station at the minute, but ask at the desk and you'll be fine.

Langenfeld by the look of things from the map on the VRR website, but probably better off getting a ticket from Cologne to / from Dusseldorf if you want to catch an express train...

http://www.vrr.de/imperia/md/content/fahrten/verkehrsplaene/vrr_schienenschnellverkehr.pdf

Only a few days to go. Can't wait for this European away next to my home door. My second "trip" this season after Bucharest away. Anyone arriving on the Tuesday in Düsseldorf? Just let me know and I'll come over for some pints and watch Dortmund against Legia especially. If there are any questions just let me know.

Match tickets are train tickets inside the VRR region (last station is Langenfeld) and valid on the match day until 3am the following day.

Only a few days to go. Can't wait for this European away next to my home door. My second "trip" this season after Bucharest away. Anyone arriving on the Tuesday in Düsseldorf? Just let me know and I'll come over for some pints and watch Dortmund against Legia especially. If there are any questions just let me know.

Match tickets are train tickets inside the VRR region (last station is Langenfeld) and valid on the match day until 3am the following day.
Hi what's the easiest way to get from the airport into dusseldorf ? I've had a quick look and seems there are 2 different train routes.

Hi what's the easiest way to get from the airport into dusseldorf ? I've had a quick look and seems there are 2 different train routes.

There are two stations at Düsseldorf airport. When you come out of the arrival, don't leave the terminal. Just walk to the right hand side and use the escalator downstairs. (Obviously there are signs as well)There's a station where you can take the S11 to Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof (main station) only takes a few minutes.

There are two stations at Düsseldorf airport. When you come out of the arrival, don't leave the terminal. Just walk to the right hand side and use the escalator downstairs. (Obviously there are signs as well)There's a station where you can take the S11 to Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof (main station) only takes a few minutes.
Thanks for the info .

We're flying into dortmond is it easy getting the train to Düsseldorf do you have to book or just turn up

We're flying into dortmond is it easy getting a train so you have to book or just turn up fly in on Tuesday afternoon at 15-45

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.