A level result day

She got three A'levels in Chemistry?
Ha, not quite
B's in PE and Psychology

Well done. Good effort from her that.

Off to uni?

Year out as she has no idea what to do and she doesn't want to go on a course that she's not certain of and be lumbered with the debt
I'm trying to convince her to take a UCFB sports psychology degree

Before the embittered nay Sayers get going I congratulate every youngster who has done well with their exam results today.
Your hard work has paid dividends and your success well deserved.

May I add to those whose result should are not what they hoped for and are currently despairing, it is not the end of the world. It's just a temporary glitch. Regroup, rethink and reload! 47 years ago I cocked up my A levels but I still ènded up with a degree and loads of professional qualifications.

Before the embittered nay Sayers get going I congratulate every youngster who has done well with their exam results today.
Your hard work has paid dividends and your success well deserved.

May I add to those whose result should are not what they hoped for and are currently despairing, it is not the end of the world. It's just a temporary glitch. Regroup, rethink and reload! 47 years ago I cocked up my A levels but I still ènded up with a degree and loads of professional qualifications.

What he said.

I also fucked mine up. Returned to education later, got them and got a good degree.

It's a kick in the balls, but that's life and the deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.