a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fixer said:
I havent read through the last 15 pages but i seen a few hints towards kaka...... I got a pm of a poster last week infact a week to this very day here are the pm's i'm sure the poster won't mind me posting the messages. I'll leave his name out for now!

The first was this.........

Message subject: Re: Rumour......
Sent: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:57 pm
To: The Fixer
Just to say, expect a big bit of transfer news regarding Man City in the next week.

So i replied who bla bla, he then sent me this......

Sent: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:19 pm
Kaka's reps have been discussing a move here the moment Brazil went out of the World Cup. I'd say it's nailed-on myself... Thought I'd tell you as you're a good chap.

God's honest truth i got these pm's.
If they're legit you would post his name. After all if what your saying is true and we do sign him then what's the problem?

edit:

or...you could just pm me his name, to put my little tiny mind out of it's missery

mcfcinprague said:
bluegonads said:
oh crap, so its not kaka then.
well who is this bloke?

Cryptic question eh

Which bloke do you mean - tevezinblue, a source, or Ricardo ....?
i can answer both of them questions

1.tevezinblue is obviously a giant bell end shaped WUM

2.the other guy has just got a job at walkabout

hope this helps

The Fixer said:
I havent read through the last 15 pages but i seen a few hints towards kaka...... I got a pm of a poster last week infact a week to this very day here are the pm's i'm sure the poster won't mind me posting the messages. I'll leave his name out for now!

Just to say, expect a big bit of transfer news regarding Man City in the next week.

Kaka's reps have been discussing a move here the moment Brazil went out of the World Cup. I'd say it's nailed-on myself... Thought I'd tell you as you're a good chap.

This is now getting serious I think, even God's in on it now is he an ITK LOL

eddie c 123 said:
oneyeartillheaven said:
Sorry mate should I have said.

My company does business with Adidas and normally I only get to look at the guy when I am having meetings with them (I never ever have a meeting with this guy I am not big enough to justify it however he is in the buildings/offices most times I have been there)

However on this occasion the guy who is very high up at Adidas knowing I was a blue and he was a Chelsea fan (I have worn my shirt to meetings there before I buy sports equipment from one of there sub companies hence me being able to be casual) came and spoke to me and asked amongst other things what I thought about Noels comments and at which point he made the comments that I am passing on.

Like I have said before I have no knowledge of if its bollocks or true just decided to say what I have been told and name who told me.

Ignore what I have said take it with a pinch of salt call me a WUM all I can do is post what I was told and if its wrong I will make sure my order is smaller next year.

How high up is he, would he really know?

2 down from Mr Gil Steyaert. So I would think he could know.

The Fixer said:

Nice try, Fixer, but adding the self-congratulatory compliment was the big mistake.....

The Fixer said:

I really want to believe this but its abit fishy

Blue Phil said:
The Fixer said:

If they're legit you would post his name. After all if what your saying is true and we do sign him then what's the problem?

edit:

or...you could just pm me his name, to put my little tiny mind out of it's missery

Because the point of a PM is that it is a PRIVATE message.

BlueMark said:
Blue Phil said:

edit:

Because the point of a PM is that it is a PRIVATE message.
...and he has disclosed the information sent in the...PRIVATE MESSAGE!!!!?!!

so he may aswell reveal the poster now aswell...

The Fixer said:

Then why did you PM me saying something different? :/

Soemthing doesn't add up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.