A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

Re: A reply to Mancini's MEN advert?

TGR said:
S04 said:
zeven said:
WTF? why even post if you dont like the idea? it would be the perfect THANK YOU from us.

He´s a footy manager, before he ends his career he´ll be sacked a number of times..It just goes with the job, it´s like a player being transferred.
It´s nothing special about it, he haven´t been around for ages like say Fergie, neither have he delivered on a constant basis.

Not many people call him 'Fergie' on here....

I never use words like Manure, Chelski or bin-dippers either, because to me it doesn´t matter what you are..but how you are

Just to let you know @adamkeyworth on twitter seems to be leading this.

Great idea imo, he's in contact with a few of the people needed to make it happen.

Adam Keyworth does indeed seem to be leading this.

He's looking for a photographer who has the rights to a decent image of Mancini and the fans.

BLUES: We need a photographer who has rights to Mancini pictures we can use for our Gazzetta add. (Not Sharon, can't be club affiliated)
1:26pm - 18 May 13

@adamkeyworth if you can help out

karen7 said:
is there a city friendly journo ?
Would have probably been suffiucient ;o)

I think its a good idea, for those that hate him, then just carry on. What he's done was class, no reason why City fans can't do the same back, he does deserve some thanks for the last three seasons, even if it eventually had to come to an end (and unfortunately it did).

Mikecini said:
Message to read,

Thanks Roberto
Once a Blue, always a Blue

In Italian

'Grazie Roberto'
'Un Volta Un Blu, Un Blu Sempre'

Surely it should be
Una volta che un blu, un blu sempre

If you need a donation count me in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.