A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

Re: A reply to Mancini's MEN advert?

kenzie115 said:
For those wishing to contribute, it looks like a paypal account will be set up once the design has been done and a quote has been obtained from the paper.

I'll post any updates in the OP.

Nice one kenzie, bump the fuck out of it to as i'm going out for beers and many others will be out today and maybe only see the thread later or tomorrow.

Would asking for a temp sticky cause war or can those of us who want to say toodles to Bobby do so without more mundane rhetorical regurgitated anti Mancini stuff please ?

Set up drone guns like in aliens to protect the thread :D

I'm doing a bit of shopping around. I know that Getty Images are a major licensed photo company - I think the BBC uses them, as well as a number of other major UK news sources. They have a load of images that could be used, and they have a licensing thing which lets you specify what you want to do with the image, where you would put it, how many people would see it etc and estimates a licensing cost. The one I ran just now estimates around £1,300 for a full-page newspaper ad for 1 million viewers in Italy.

Just as a rough idea.

Mikecini said:
Mikecini said:
BlueAnorak said:
Surely it should be
Una volta che un blu, un blu sempre

Just quoting what's being posted by the organiser on twitter
. I'll ask

Just put your quote in to google translate and you are spot on the first one came out "'A Tour of One Blu Blu Always A'' I hope they get it right!

I think he was aware that was a rough Google Translate. A few Italians were on hand to give the right translation, don't know what that is though.

Falastur said:
I'm doing a bit of shopping around. I know that Getty Images are a major licensed photo company - I think the BBC uses them, as well as a number of other major UK news sources. They have a load of images that could be used, and they have a licensing thing which lets you specify what you want to do with the image, where you would put it, how many people would see it etc and estimates a licensing cost. The one I ran just now estimates around £1,300 for a full-page newspaper ad for 1 million viewers in Italy.

Just as a rough idea.

Maybe you could contact @adamkeyworth it looks to me as if he is in contact with Brennan and the MEN to use an image from there I'd be uncomfortable donating to this If MEN get any sort of credit/kudos<br /><br />-- Sat May 18, 2013 2:23 pm --<br /><br />
SamCity123 said:
Mikecini said:
Mikecini said:
. I'll ask

Just put your quote in to google translate and you are spot on the first one came out "'A Tour of One Blu Blu Always A'' I hope they get it right!

I think he was aware that was a rough Google Translate. A few Italians were on hand to give the right translation, don't know what that is though.

According to google translate blueanorak is spot on

Falastur said:

Just as a rough idea.

Just so I fully understand, the £1300 is what we'd have to pay for the rights to the image, based on the fact it would be posted in an Italian newspaper?

I'd have thought La Gazzetta had more than a million readers?

SamCity123 said:
Mikecini said:
Mikecini said:
. I'll ask

According to google translate blueanorak is spot on<br /><br />-- Sat May 18, 2013 2:24 pm --<br /><br />
kenzie115 said:
Falastur said:

Just as a rough idea.

Just so I fully understand, the £1300 is what we'd have to pay for the rights to the image, based on the fact it would be posted in an Italian newspaper?

The one big obstacle we've hit is the image. We need someone with rights to images of Mancini without charging us!

Is Adams latest tweet

Mikecini said:
kenzie115 said:
Falastur said:

Just as a rough idea.

The one big obstacle we've hit is the image. We need someone with rights to images of Mancini without charging us!

Is Adams latest tweet

I'm following Adam's tweets but he may have to consider that he won't find a free image and part of the cost will have to go towards paying for the image rights.

Not ideal as he'll have to raise more money but it may be the only option. With that in mind it's worth investigating the options available for obtaining image rights.

Someone should get in touch with Kevin Cummins. He'll have City images and Mancini ones and he's devo'ed he's been sacked so will oblige no doubt.

kenzie115 said:
Mikecini said:
kenzie115 said:

Is Adams latest tweet

I'm following Adam's tweets but he may have to consider that he won't find a free image and part of the cost will have to go towards paying for the image rights.

Not ideal as he'll have to raise more money but it may be the only option. With that in mind it's worth investigating the options available for obtaining image rights.

Agree he looks to be struggling, asking for fans images now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.